Given Astoria’s rich history, one of the more fascinating and perhaps underappreciated things to do in our neck of the woods is browsing the local antique stores. If you love the smell of aging leather, appreciate relics of a bygone era, or find yourself collecting things that others may classify as “junk,” you should definitely check out the superb antique stores in Astoria. The team at Astoria Riverwalk Inn has created a guide to some of the best Astoria, Oregon, antiques in the area that you’ll undoubtedly appreciate.
5 Best Antique Stores in Astoria
- Astoria Vintage Hardware offers Architectural salvage, home furnishings, and repurposed, rediscovered, and reapplied pieces combined to create artful furniture, couture upholstery, and curiosities.
- Dealing in antiques and estate liquidation, Jonathon’s Ltd. is a treasured jewel box filled with stones, gems, diamonds, and jewelry from the 1840s to the present. You can also find small decorative items, fine art paintings, and rare old books.
- Old Things & Objects has many kinds of collectibles for every kind of interest. Our inventory ranges from the antique to the modern collectible and the price range is affordable to high-end. They offer art, records, books, souvenirs, jewelry, and more!
- Phog Bounders Antique Mall fills two floors and features over 55 vendors. This eclectic multi-venue antique mall offers everything from low-end collectibles to high-end and rare antiques.
- You can discover the most elegant fine china vintage jewelry at Whatnots & Whimsies. This charming shop is also a great place to find collectible gifts, books, and decor for your home.
Stay at Astoria’s Largest and Most Iconic Waterfront Hotel
Astoria Riverwalk Inn, the first waterfront hotel in Astoria, is the perfect home base for you while you explore the antique stores in the area. Every one of the Inn’s 115 spacious rooms offer their own deck with commanding views of the active marina, Astoria-Megler Bridge, and the majestic Columbia River. As Astoria’s largest and most iconic waterfront hotel, we are committed to making sure your vacation experience is the best it can be.
To book your next Astoria, Oregon, adventure, please check availability (or call us directly at 503-325-2013).