Preparing before you embark on a vacation is always best, but you can only sometimes predict what you might need. This is especially true for those with toddlers, and knowing where you can find a grocery store near you can save a lot of stress. If you plan on spending your vacation time in Astoria, Oregon, you should know there are plenty of grocery stores and other options to find essential items. The best place to stay in Astoria, Oregon, is in the heart of the city, at Astoria Riverwalk Inn. Here is a helpful list of grocery stores in the Astoria, Oregon, area, should you need it.
- Astoria Co+op, 2350 Marine Dr, Astoria, OR
- Astoria Downtown Market, 1020 Commercial St, Astoria, OR
- Safeway, 3250 Leif Erikson Dr, Astoria, OR
- Mess Hall Market, 100 39th St #25, Astoria, OR
- Peter Pan Market & Deli, 712 Niagara Ave, Astoria, OR
- Astoria Mini Mart, 95 W Marine Dr, Astoria, OR
- Astoria Mini Mart East, 2264 Marine Dr a, Astoria, OR
- Gaetano’s Market & Deli, 1004 Commercial St, Astoria, OR
- Gathered Bakeshop & Market, 512 12th St, Astoria, OR
- Gulley’s Butcher Shop, 1255 Commercial St, Astoria, OR
- Country Market, 40490 Old, US-30, Astoria, OR
You Are Never Too Far From A Store
It can give you peace of mind knowing that you are not far from a grocery store in Astoria, Oregon, when you stay at Astoria Riverwalk Inn. Astoria Riverwalk Inn can help you with our outstanding lodging and amenities too. Each of the Inn’s 114 rooms offers a deck with glorious views of the Columbia River. Guests can also enjoy in-room coffee and tea, free high-speed wireless internet, complimentary bicycles (during biking season), etc. Please check availability to book your Astoria, Oregon, getaway (or call us directly at 503-325-2013).