From vintage shops and boutiques to galleries and book stores, downtown Astoria near our Riverwalk inn offers an extensive variety of shopping. Explore our eclectic historic district filled with extraordinarily captivating people and places that provide a true Astoria, OR, shopping experience.
Discover Can’t-Miss Astoria, OR, Shopping
During your stay at our Astoria lodging, consider checking out some of the eclectic local shops. While there are many stores that might tickle your fancy, we have made a list of some of the shops to check out on your visit.
- Authentic, handmade objects and irreverent international curiosities from artisans and merchants from Guatemala to Vietnam, from the Philippines to India, and from Mali to Indonesia, you can find all of that and more when you visit Cargo.
- Everyone can find something to love at the Columbia River Maritime Museum Store. Nautical novelties such as toys, t-shirts, games, and more are available from the gift shop and bookstore located in the popular museum.
- Astoria’s rich Scandinavian heritage is on full display in Finn Ware, a home goods store owned by Finnish-American Saara Matthews.
- Forsythēa features funky artisan decor for home and garden with featured work by local artists, plus jewelry.
- You can find original art and fine crafts by regional and national artists including paintings, prints, photography, sculptures, art glass, woodworkings, ceramics, textile arts, and furniture at RiverSea Gallery.
- Lucy’s Books is a small neighborhood bookstore with a wide selection for children and adults alike!
- Short Wave brings together the work of independent makers from across the Pacific Northwest with fun and functional items.
Astoria Riverwalk Inn: Perfect Home-Base After Shopping
Here at Astoria’s largest and most iconic waterfront hotel, we want all of our guests to have the best experience possible. Each of our 115 spacious rooms offers its own deck with commanding views of the active marina, Astoria-Meglar Bridge, and the majestic Columbia River. Come back after a day of finding numerous treasures in downtown Astoria and relax at the Astoria Riverwalk Inn.
To book a well-deserved spring or summertime weekend getaway to Astoria, Oregon, please check availability (or call us directly at 503-325-2013).