Wintertime in Oregon is always a treat to experience. Whether you are visiting for the first time or a return visitor, you will always find something new, especially during the Holidays. Holiday events are a big draw for Astoria, Oregon, so you should stay at a place that is located at the center of the action. That place is Astoria Riverwalk Inn. It would be best if you were within walking distance of the best Holiday events Astoria, Oregon, offers.
- Encore’s Holiday Spectacular: Encore Dance Studio will host a “Rockettes-inspired performance” in December. The event occurs at The Liberty Theatre and features dancers ages 3 to 18.
- The Nutcracker: With a 55 piece orchestra, 80 dancers, and a choir, The Nutcracker Ballet is a show that you won’t want to miss in early December.
- Ugly Sweater 5k: Bring your favorite ugly sweater for a 5k. A Winter Bazaar & Craft Fair with free family activities will follow the race.
- North Coast Chorale Colors of Winter Concert: Join locals and other visitors at Charlene Larsen Center for the Performing Arts in Astoria for a night celebrating the winter season.
- Clatsopalooza – New Years’ Eve On The Coast: Get together with friends and family and end the year with a bang in Astoria, Oregon. This is an event open to all ages.
Get The Most Out Of Your Winter Vacation
Astoria, Oregon, is filled with outstanding events and more. So why not spend your vacation during one of the most festive times of the year at one of the best lodging in the city. The Astoria Riverwalk Inn is located right off the Astoria Riverwalk. Each of the Inn’s 114 rooms offers a deck with glorious views of the Columbia River. Guests can also enjoy in-room coffee and tea, free high-speed wireless internet, complimentary bicycles (during biking season), etc. Please check availability to book your Astoria, Oregon, getaway (or call us directly at 503-325-2013).